The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

The beautiful game!

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby yuppie » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Red Devil wrote:Utd XI - what is the first choice side now???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29025253



Murphys did not look to bad, if it works.

Can luke Shaw play wing back? Would not have thought so at present.
2009 New Zealand Vs India Tests Prediction Guru
Prem final standings prediction guru
2010 AFL Footy Tipping Champion
User avatar
yuppie
 
Posts: 13315
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: Lund, Sweden
Team(s) Supported: Australia, Nottingham Forest, Carlton.

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby dan08 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Cleverley's gone on loan. :dance
2011 Sri Lanka v Australia ODI FL guru
2011 India v West Indies ODI FL guru
2012 Bangladesh Premier League T20 FL guru
2012 West Indies v New Zealand Test FL guru
2012 Sri Lanka Premier League T20 FL guru
2012 India v England Test FL guru
2014 Australian Open Tennis FL guru
2014 Australia v England T20 FL guru
2017 ICC Champions Trophy FL guru
User avatar
dan08
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: London
Team(s) Supported: England, Kent, Malaysia, Manchester United

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby Aidan11 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Wonder if the Villa fans will get a petition up begging their manager not to play him.
2010 Ind v Oz fantasy league
2011-12 internal Prem footy prediction league
2012 US Open Golf Prediction league
2012 Eng vs WI ODIs fantasy league
2012 TV Cup Winner
2012 CC Final Placings Prediction league
2014 Eng v India Test FL
2014 Royal London One Day Cup FL
2014 Ryder Cup FL
2015 Ashes Test FL
2015 County Championship Division 1 FL
2016 SA v Eng Test FL
2016 Eng v SL Test FL
2016 Eng v SL ODI FL
User avatar
Aidan11
 
Posts: 48518
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm
Team(s) Supported: Durham CCC, Hartlepool United

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby Red Devil » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:26 pm

yuppie wrote:
Red Devil wrote:Utd XI - what is the first choice side now???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29025253



Murphys did not look to bad, if it works.

Can luke Shaw play wing back? Would not have thought so at present.


think i'd say we have to change the sytem to fit the front players in - in defence I think it's any one of Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Rafael at RB - with one of Jones, Smalling or Evans at CB alongside Rojo - Shaw at left back.

Herrera and Blind in midfield probably - Carrick and Fletcher in reserve with Jones and also a back-up option - with Rooney in advanced midfield behind a front 3 that has DiMaria on the left, RVP on the right and Falcao through the middle. Mata the reserve for Rooney with Valencia, Young, Januzaj, Wilson being the other forward options. Fellaini is still in there somewhere - probably off the bench for the last 10 mins if we need to launch the ball.

De Gea

Valencia Smalling Rojo Shaw

Herrera Blind

Rooney

RVP Falcao DiMaria


subs: Lindergard, Jones, Evans, Fellaini, Fletcher, Mata, Januzaj
FL Titles
2008 Ban v NZ ODIs India v Aus Tests India v Eng ODIs
2009 NZ v WI Tests NZ v India ODIs SA v Aust ODIs Aus v WI Tests '08/09 Premier League Football
2010 SA v Eng Tests County Championship Div 1 County Championship Div 2 India v NZ Tests SL v WI Tests
2011 CMS Cricinfo World Cup County Championship Div 2
2012 Pak v Eng Tests SL v Ind ODIs County Championship Div 2 Champs League T20
2013 Ind v Aus Tests NZ v Eng T20/ODI NZ v Eng Tests County Fantasy Manager County Championship Div 1 NZ v WI Tests '13/14 Aus v Eng Tests
2014 NZ v Ind ODIs CMS Cricinfo T20 World Cup County Fantasy Manager County Championship Div 1 Aus MB One Day Cup SL v Eng ODIs
2015 CMS Cricinfo ODI World Cup Eng v NZ combined Natwest T20
2016 Big Bash T20 Sheffield Shield Kia Womens T20 Natwest T20 Blast County Fantasy Manager WI v Pak T20/ODI combined Rio Olympics
2017 Womens Big Bash T20 Womens ODI World Cup Eng v WI Tests County Championship Div 1 Eng v WI ODIs Aus JLT One Day Cup Ind v SL Tests NZ v WI Tests Ind v SL T20s
2018 Aus v Eng ODIs Womens Big Bash T20 Trans Tasman T20s Sheffield Shield Pak v WI T20s NZ v Eng Tests Eng v Aus ODIs Royal London County One Day WI v Ban Test/ODI Combined Women's Super League T20 Natwest T20 Blast Caribbean Premier League T20 County Championship Div 1 '17/18 Premier League Fantasy Football
Red Junior's Titles
2016 Eng v Pak ODIs (aged 6)
2017 Eng v SA Tests Ind v NZ ODIs
2018 Aus JLT One Day Cup
User avatar
Red Devil
 
Posts: 15546
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 pm
Location: London
Team(s) Supported: India, Manchester United

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby dan08 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Wilson will probably make the bench now as he's the 4th striker.
2011 Sri Lanka v Australia ODI FL guru
2011 India v West Indies ODI FL guru
2012 Bangladesh Premier League T20 FL guru
2012 West Indies v New Zealand Test FL guru
2012 Sri Lanka Premier League T20 FL guru
2012 India v England Test FL guru
2014 Australian Open Tennis FL guru
2014 Australia v England T20 FL guru
2017 ICC Champions Trophy FL guru
User avatar
dan08
 
Posts: 19259
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: London
Team(s) Supported: England, Kent, Malaysia, Manchester United

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby Gingerfinch » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Red Devil wrote:
yuppie wrote:
Red Devil wrote:Utd XI - what is the first choice side now???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29025253



Murphys did not look to bad, if it works.

Can luke Shaw play wing back? Would not have thought so at present.


think i'd say we have to change the sytem to fit the front players in - in defence I think it's any one of Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Rafael at RB - with one of Jones, Smalling or Evans at CB alongside Rojo - Shaw at left back.

Herrera and Blind in midfield probably - Carrick and Fletcher in reserve with Jones and also a back-up option - with Rooney in advanced midfield behind a front 3 that has DiMaria on the left, RVP on the right and Falcao through the middle. Mata the reserve for Rooney with Valencia, Young, Januzaj, Wilson being the other forward options. Fellaini is still in there somewhere - probably off the bench for the last 10 mins if we need to launch the ball.

De Gea

Valencia Smalling Rojo Shaw

Herrera Blind

Rooney

RVP Falcao DiMaria


subs: Lindergard, Jones, Evans, Fellaini, Fletcher, Mata, Januzaj


I'd take Evans above Smalling. Also, teams with wide men will enjoy playing that team.
2014 SA-Oz Tests fantasy guru
User avatar
Gingerfinch
 
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:18 pm
Location: Oxford
Team(s) Supported: Wycombe Wanderers.

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby Red Devil » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:39 pm

dan08 wrote:Cleverley's gone on loan. :dance


he's gone on loan for the season, yet he's only got a year left on his contract. He's basically gone on a free transfer
FL Titles
2008 Ban v NZ ODIs India v Aus Tests India v Eng ODIs
2009 NZ v WI Tests NZ v India ODIs SA v Aust ODIs Aus v WI Tests '08/09 Premier League Football
2010 SA v Eng Tests County Championship Div 1 County Championship Div 2 India v NZ Tests SL v WI Tests
2011 CMS Cricinfo World Cup County Championship Div 2
2012 Pak v Eng Tests SL v Ind ODIs County Championship Div 2 Champs League T20
2013 Ind v Aus Tests NZ v Eng T20/ODI NZ v Eng Tests County Fantasy Manager County Championship Div 1 NZ v WI Tests '13/14 Aus v Eng Tests
2014 NZ v Ind ODIs CMS Cricinfo T20 World Cup County Fantasy Manager County Championship Div 1 Aus MB One Day Cup SL v Eng ODIs
2015 CMS Cricinfo ODI World Cup Eng v NZ combined Natwest T20
2016 Big Bash T20 Sheffield Shield Kia Womens T20 Natwest T20 Blast County Fantasy Manager WI v Pak T20/ODI combined Rio Olympics
2017 Womens Big Bash T20 Womens ODI World Cup Eng v WI Tests County Championship Div 1 Eng v WI ODIs Aus JLT One Day Cup Ind v SL Tests NZ v WI Tests Ind v SL T20s
2018 Aus v Eng ODIs Womens Big Bash T20 Trans Tasman T20s Sheffield Shield Pak v WI T20s NZ v Eng Tests Eng v Aus ODIs Royal London County One Day WI v Ban Test/ODI Combined Women's Super League T20 Natwest T20 Blast Caribbean Premier League T20 County Championship Div 1 '17/18 Premier League Fantasy Football
Red Junior's Titles
2016 Eng v Pak ODIs (aged 6)
2017 Eng v SA Tests Ind v NZ ODIs
2018 Aus JLT One Day Cup
User avatar
Red Devil
 
Posts: 15546
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 pm
Location: London
Team(s) Supported: India, Manchester United

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby SaintPowelly » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:57 pm

Red Devil wrote:
dan08 wrote:Cleverley's gone on loan. :dance


he's gone on loan for the season, yet he's only got a year left on his contract. He's basically gone on a free transfer


No chance of it being free, Villa would be paying you to have him.
Bang-NZ ODI prediction guru
India vs Oz ODI fantasy league 2013
SA-WI Tests fantasy league 2015
Sheffield Shield fantasy league 2014-2015
SaintPowelly
 
Posts: 18384
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 pm
Team(s) Supported: Hampshire Cricket, Southampton Football

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby sussexpob » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:59 pm

SaintPowelly wrote:
Red Devil wrote:
dan08 wrote:Cleverley's gone on loan. :dance


he's gone on loan for the season, yet he's only got a year left on his contract. He's basically gone on a free transfer


No chance of it being free, Villa would be paying you to have him.


Are you sure of that Powelly, it is Tom Cleverely remember....
2010 French Open fantasy league guru 2010 Wimbledon fantasy league guru 2014 Masters golf fantasy guru 2015 Players Championship FL Guru 2016 Masters Golf Fantasy Guru

And a hat and bra to you too, my good sirs!
sussexpob
 
Posts: 26085
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Asker, Norway
Team(s) Supported: Sussex and England Cricket, Vålerenga Fotball/FC Barcelona/Seagulls! ....
England and Norway at everything else

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby SaintPowelly » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:01 pm

sussexpob wrote:
SaintPowelly wrote:
Red Devil wrote:
dan08 wrote:Cleverley's gone on loan. :dance


he's gone on loan for the season, yet he's only got a year left on his contract. He's basically gone on a free transfer


No chance of it being free, Villa would be paying you to have him.


Are you sure of that Powelly, it is Tom Cleverely remember....


They ( reportedly ) made a 8mil bid earlier in the week, and fell through.
Bang-NZ ODI prediction guru
India vs Oz ODI fantasy league 2013
SA-WI Tests fantasy league 2015
Sheffield Shield fantasy league 2014-2015
SaintPowelly
 
Posts: 18384
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 pm
Team(s) Supported: Hampshire Cricket, Southampton Football

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby ddb » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:34 pm

7.5 million in January if he impresses apparently.
Intent

IPL 2009 Prediction League Champion 2009-10 footy prediction guru Joint 2010 footy final placings guru 2010 Eng vs Bang combined prediction guru 2011 World Cup Fantasy
User avatar
ddb
 
Posts: 19332
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Kohlism

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby Aidan11 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Meanwhile at QPR they couldn't get the obligitory interview-in-the-car-with-the-window-down but they got his tax advisor instead.

Image
2010 Ind v Oz fantasy league
2011-12 internal Prem footy prediction league
2012 US Open Golf Prediction league
2012 Eng vs WI ODIs fantasy league
2012 TV Cup Winner
2012 CC Final Placings Prediction league
2014 Eng v India Test FL
2014 Royal London One Day Cup FL
2014 Ryder Cup FL
2015 Ashes Test FL
2015 County Championship Division 1 FL
2016 SA v Eng Test FL
2016 Eng v SL Test FL
2016 Eng v SL ODI FL
User avatar
Aidan11
 
Posts: 48518
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm
Team(s) Supported: Durham CCC, Hartlepool United

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby yuppie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 am

Aidan11 wrote:Meanwhile at QPR they couldn't get the obligitory interview-in-the-car-with-the-window-down but they got his tax advisor instead.

Image



:clap
2009 New Zealand Vs India Tests Prediction Guru
Prem final standings prediction guru
2010 AFL Footy Tipping Champion
User avatar
yuppie
 
Posts: 13315
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: Lund, Sweden
Team(s) Supported: Australia, Nottingham Forest, Carlton.

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby yuppie » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:16 am

ddb wrote:7.5 million in January if he impresses apparently.



Cleverlys in for a real shock, obviously he thinks he is undervalued with the wages he gets. But to want 80,000 a week from Villa was just crazy. If he does not perform over the next season then his signing on fee wont be much, and the chances are he could do a Lee Hendrie/Jody Morris.

This is his year to prove himself, but i get the feeling he probably thinks hes much better than he is.
2009 New Zealand Vs India Tests Prediction Guru
Prem final standings prediction guru
2010 AFL Footy Tipping Champion
User avatar
yuppie
 
Posts: 13315
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:07 pm
Location: Lund, Sweden
Team(s) Supported: Australia, Nottingham Forest, Carlton.

Re: The Hokey Cokey is here again 2014-2015

Postby Red Devil » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:28 pm

yuppie wrote:
ddb wrote:7.5 million in January if he impresses apparently.



Cleverlys in for a real shock, obviously he thinks he is undervalued with the wages he gets. But to want 80,000 a week from Villa was just crazy. If he does not perform over the next season then his signing on fee wont be much, and the chances are he could do a Lee Hendrie/Jody Morris.

This is his year to prove himself, but i get the feeling he probably thinks hes much better than he is.


:thumb
FL Titles
2008 Ban v NZ ODIs India v Aus Tests India v Eng ODIs
2009 NZ v WI Tests NZ v India ODIs SA v Aust ODIs Aus v WI Tests '08/09 Premier League Football
2010 SA v Eng Tests County Championship Div 1 County Championship Div 2 India v NZ Tests SL v WI Tests
2011 CMS Cricinfo World Cup County Championship Div 2
2012 Pak v Eng Tests SL v Ind ODIs County Championship Div 2 Champs League T20
2013 Ind v Aus Tests NZ v Eng T20/ODI NZ v Eng Tests County Fantasy Manager County Championship Div 1 NZ v WI Tests '13/14 Aus v Eng Tests
2014 NZ v Ind ODIs CMS Cricinfo T20 World Cup County Fantasy Manager County Championship Div 1 Aus MB One Day Cup SL v Eng ODIs
2015 CMS Cricinfo ODI World Cup Eng v NZ combined Natwest T20
2016 Big Bash T20 Sheffield Shield Kia Womens T20 Natwest T20 Blast County Fantasy Manager WI v Pak T20/ODI combined Rio Olympics
2017 Womens Big Bash T20 Womens ODI World Cup Eng v WI Tests County Championship Div 1 Eng v WI ODIs Aus JLT One Day Cup Ind v SL Tests NZ v WI Tests Ind v SL T20s
2018 Aus v Eng ODIs Womens Big Bash T20 Trans Tasman T20s Sheffield Shield Pak v WI T20s NZ v Eng Tests Eng v Aus ODIs Royal London County One Day WI v Ban Test/ODI Combined Women's Super League T20 Natwest T20 Blast Caribbean Premier League T20 County Championship Div 1 '17/18 Premier League Fantasy Football
Red Junior's Titles
2016 Eng v Pak ODIs (aged 6)
2017 Eng v SA Tests Ind v NZ ODIs
2018 Aus JLT One Day Cup
User avatar
Red Devil
 
Posts: 15546
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 pm
Location: London
Team(s) Supported: India, Manchester United

PreviousNext

Return to Football Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron