Random footie

The beautiful game!

Re: Random footie

Postby yuppie » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:59 am

I struggle to understand this outburst from Yaya. What does it achieve and why say it?

He has earnt a hell of a lot of money from City, and for the last few years he has had to do very little for it. Imagine being the highest paid player at a club and only playing 80 minutes of premiership football. maybe the guilts getting to him?
2009 New Zealand Vs India Tests Prediction Guru
Prem final standings prediction guru
2010 AFL Footy Tipping Champion
yuppie

Team(s) Supported: Australia, Nottingham Forest, Carlton.

Re: Random footie

Postby sussexpob » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:09 am

yuppie wrote:I struggle to understand this outburst from Yaya. What does it achieve and why say it?

He has earnt a hell of a lot of money from City, and for the last few years he has had to do very little for it. Imagine being the highest paid player at a club and only playing 80 minutes of premiership football. maybe the guilts getting to him?

Pretty obvious isnt it? Hes out of contract, and the narrative of "I am 35/36, passed it, and couldnt get on the bench for my team in the last few years" hardly screams at teams to give him the money he is used to earning. So why not suggest you are not passed it, and that the reason was you were a victim of an unfair policy by an evil manager.

Not sure anyone is buying it. And not sure anyone will be buying him either..... its been reported his wage demands seem to show that, in his head anyway, he is Lionel Messi at his peack
2010 French Open fantasy league guru 2010 Wimbledon fantasy league guru 2014 Masters golf fantasy guru 2015 Players Championship FL Guru 2016 Masters Golf Fantasy Guru

And a hat and bra to you too, my good sirs!
sussexpob

Team(s) Supported: Sussex and England Cricket, Vålerenga Fotball/FC Barcelona/Seagulls! ....
England and Norway at everything else

Previous

Return to Football Forum