World T20 Super 10 Group 2, India, Pak, Oz, NZ, Bang

Eng in India, Afg vs Ire in UAE, SA & Oz in NZ, SL in Bang

Re: World T20 Super 10 Group 2, India, Pak, Oz, NZ, Bang

Postby meninblue » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Virat imo will end up with a better ODI and T20 performance, provided he does not goes through serious injury in career. In Test match Sachin is better and Virat is far away from it.

I did not get to see yesterdays match. At one open location near street, a group had put up large screen with live telecast of match. On every four there was sound of drum set beat, claps. The appreciation and celebration was such that as if the match was happening in front of them. That was a superb match winning knock. :bow: It was wonderful chase. Can Virat match what Sachin did at Sharjah. That is play a fighting ODi innings to take India to finals in Sharjah in tri series and then followed up with a brilliant ton to win the tournament. I hope Virat plays back to back crucial innings like Sachin did and wins this T20 cup for us. :india
Test FL's - 8 , ODI and Tests Combo FL's - 1, ODI World Cup - 1, ODI FL's - 7, ODI and T20i combo FL's - 1 ,
T20 Franchisee FL's - 7, T20i Cup FL's- 1, T20 FL's- 5 , 50 Overs Domestic FL's - 1, 40 Overs Domestic FL's- 1
meninblue

Postby GarlicJam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:05 pm

sussexpob wrote:I mean come on!!! 55 average in T20's at a SR in the 135 range? 15 x 50's in 39 innings I think it is? This is the type of performances that Bradman was achieving in the test game over others.

Rather than talk about his outside off stump test match stuff, people should appreciate just how ridiculous he is in the limited overs arena. No one in history gets even close to him.

That is it. He is so far better than any of his peers (at least, atm), that this is an apt comparison.

He was so completely in control of every delivery the other night that he could have scored whatever he needed.
Maybe
GarlicJam

Team(s) Supported: Australia, Tasmania, New South Wales, Carlton Blues, Sharkies, The Toon.

Postby sussexpob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:48 pm

clubcricketeradi wrote:Virat imo will end up with a better ODI and T20 performance, provided he does not goes through serious injury in career. In Test match Sachin is better and Virat is far away from it.

I did not get to see yesterdays match. At one open location near street, a group had put up large screen with live telecast of match. On every four there was sound of drum set beat, claps. The appreciation and celebration was such that as if the match was happening in front of them. That was a superb match winning knock. :bow: It was wonderful chase. Can Virat match what Sachin did at Sharjah. That is play a fighting ODi innings to take India to finals in Sharjah in tri series and then followed up with a brilliant ton to win the tournament. I hope Virat plays back to back crucial innings like Sachin did and wins this T20 cup for us. :india

Did Tendulkar ever play a T20I? I cant remember him playing in one, which is strange? Not suited to it?
2010 French Open fantasy league guru 2010 Wimbledon fantasy league guru 2014 Masters golf fantasy guru 2015 Players Championship FL Guru 2016 Masters Golf Fantasy Guru

And a hat and bra to you too, my good sirs!
sussexpob

Team(s) Supported: Sussex and England Cricket, Vålerenga Fotball/FC Barcelona/Seagulls! ....
England and Norway at everything else

Postby sussexpob » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:50 pm

GarlicJam wrote:
sussexpob wrote:I mean come on!!! 55 average in T20's at a SR in the 135 range? 15 x 50's in 39 innings I think it is? This is the type of performances that Bradman was achieving in the test game over others.

Rather than talk about his outside off stump test match stuff, people should appreciate just how ridiculous he is in the limited overs arena. No one in history gets even close to him.

That is it. He is so far better than any of his peers (at least, atm), that this is an apt comparison.

He was so completely in control of every delivery the other night that he could have scored whatever he needed.

Its scary to think that he is maturing all the time, and could get even better. A class act, and a joy to watch.
2010 French Open fantasy league guru 2010 Wimbledon fantasy league guru 2014 Masters golf fantasy guru 2015 Players Championship FL Guru 2016 Masters Golf Fantasy Guru

And a hat and bra to you too, my good sirs!
sussexpob

Team(s) Supported: Sussex and England Cricket, Vålerenga Fotball/FC Barcelona/Seagulls! ....
England and Norway at everything else

Previous

Return to Live Cricket Matches