2nd Test: India v England at Visakhapatnam on Nov 17-21,

Eng in India, Afg vs Ire in UAE, SA & Oz in NZ, SL in Bang

Re: 2nd Test: India v England at Visakhapatnam on Nov 17-21,

Postby ddb » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:20 pm

yuppie wrote:The repetitiveness of this debate is really making me not want to visit this forum.

Im sure that others are frustrated as well. Can we just not make a point, and then let others have their say and then leave it at that?

Flooding a topic with the same point is annoying and for me is ruining the whole discussion. Lively debate is good, but one has to accept that people will have a different view point sometimes

If one has a grievance about peoples views in the media, or something similar, please right about it in a blog. But in the match section can we just talk about the match with out saying the same thing 100 times? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, one might not agree with it, and can argue against it, but please can we stop going on and on and on about it.

Agree totally.

Bhave, you've been told to stop spamming the match thread and you've carried on. It has totally ruined any discussion to be had. I'd suggest setting up a twitter and airing your thoughts out there and making a post here with them combined or something. Every time I've come on here in this test there has been no discussion as you have been talking to yourself, I think just remember that this forum isn't really for trolling, it's meant to be for friendly discussion. If you have a view on every reporter or you want to moan about them, tweet them, write below their articles. I could write a blog on how many people you hate I've read so much of it. I am studying for a Tax exam and these posts about a bloody toss are even more boring than Tax.

One day maybe we'll talk about the game that took place, maybe in about 30 years, I enjoyed the bits I watched. Anyway, I'll stop being hypocritical.
Intent

IPL 2009 Prediction League Champion 2009-10 footy prediction guru Joint 2010 footy final placings guru 2010 Eng vs Bang combined prediction guru 2011 World Cup Fantasy
ddb

Re: 2nd Test: India v England at Visakhapatnam on Nov 17-21,

Postby backfootpunch » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm

ddb wrote:
yuppie wrote:The repetitiveness of this debate is really making me not want to visit this forum.

Im sure that others are frustrated as well. Can we just not make a point, and then let others have their say and then leave it at that?

Flooding a topic with the same point is annoying and for me is ruining the whole discussion. Lively debate is good, but one has to accept that people will have a different view point sometimes

If one has a grievance about peoples views in the media, or something similar, please right about it in a blog. But in the match section can we just talk about the match with out saying the same thing 100 times? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, one might not agree with it, and can argue against it, but please can we stop going on and on and on about it.

Agree totally.

Bhave, you've been told to stop spamming the match thread and you've carried on. It has totally ruined any discussion to be had. I'd suggest setting up a twitter and airing your thoughts out there and making a post here with them combined or something. Every time I've come on here in this test there has been no discussion as you have been talking to yourself, I think just remember that this forum isn't really for trolling, it's meant to be for friendly discussion. If you have a view on every reporter or you want to moan about them, tweet them, write below their articles. I could write a blog on how many people you hate I've read so much of it. I am studying for a Tax exam and these posts about a bloody toss are even more boring than Tax.

One day maybe we'll talk about the game that took place, maybe in about 30 years, I enjoyed the bits I watched. Anyway, I'll stop being hypocritical.

Agreed
2011 pak vs sl odi fantasy guru 2012 Pak vs SL test fantasy guru
2012 NZ vs SA test fantasy guru 2015 Australia vs NZ test fantasy guru
2012 masters golf fantasy guru 2015 New Zealand vs Sri Lanka combined fantasy guru
2011/12 premier league(external) fantasy guru
2012 Eng vs WI test fanstasy guru
euro 2012 (external) fantasy league guru

"I'll tell you what pressure is. Pressure is a Messerschmitt up your arse. Playing cricket is not."- Keith Miller
backfootpunch

Team(s) Supported: england, warwickshire, birmingham city

Previous

Return to Live Cricket Matches