The enigma that is Chris Gayle

What's buzzing in the world of cricket....

Re: The enigma that is Chris Gayle

Postby GarlicJam » Sat May 21, 2016 12:45 pm

yuppie wrote:A interesting article about another Gayle interview here with a female journalist.

http://www.watoday.com.au/sport/cricket ... p0kxy.html

Imagine the outcry if an international footballer spoke to a female reporter like this?

Hard to know what is the actual truth in this article.

The very last line is surely crap - Gayle's kid was born, what, 2 months ago maximum, probably only 1, not the 405 onths like the article suggests. And, was it actually a son, not a daughter, with Gayle getting the media falling for a big joke?
Maybe
GarlicJam

Team(s) Supported: Australia, Tasmania, New South Wales, Carlton Blues, Sharkies, The Toon.

Postby yuppie » Sat May 21, 2016 3:05 pm

GarlicJam wrote:
yuppie wrote:A interesting article about another Gayle interview here with a female journalist.

http://www.watoday.com.au/sport/cricket ... p0kxy.html

Imagine the outcry if an international footballer spoke to a female reporter like this?

Hard to know what is the actual truth in this article.

The very last line is surely crap - Gayle's kid was born, what, 2 months ago maximum, probably only 1, not the 405 onths like the article suggests. And, was it actually a son, not a daughter, with Gayle getting the media falling for a big joke?

There is a joke in this somewhere? Again imagine a international footballer trying that on as humor.
2009 New Zealand Vs India Tests Prediction Guru
Prem final standings prediction guru
2010 AFL Footy Tipping Champion
yuppie

Team(s) Supported: Australia, Nottingham Forest, Carlton.

Postby GarlicJam » Sat May 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Don't worry, I think Gayle to be a prize FW. I would love to see him get his come uppance. Just that I thought that article to be poorly written.
Maybe
GarlicJam

Team(s) Supported: Australia, Tasmania, New South Wales, Carlton Blues, Sharkies, The Toon.

Postby yuppie » Sat May 21, 2016 3:27 pm

GarlicJam wrote:Don't worry, I think Gayle to be a prize FW. I would love to see him get his come uppance. Just that I thought that article to be poorly written.

It is, and im pretty sure the press will jump on anything he says that might be controversial.
2009 New Zealand Vs India Tests Prediction Guru
Prem final standings prediction guru
2010 AFL Footy Tipping Champion
yuppie

Team(s) Supported: Australia, Nottingham Forest, Carlton.

Previous

Return to International Cricket