Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

county and domestic cricket around the world

Re: Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

Postby andy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:54 am

I think Kabir will struggle to find another county now to be honest..
2012 - ENG vs SA ODI series winner
2013 - US Open golf winner, WI vs PAK winner , ENG vs OZ ODI and T20 winner
2015- Open golf championship winner
2017 - OZ vs Pak odi'S, AUS vs NZ ODI, NZ vs SA Tests , WI vs PAK tests
2018 - NZ vs Pak t20 FL winner2018 - SA vs Ind test match fl winner



Essex CCC county champions
andy
 
Posts: 17069
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:25 pm
Location: Essex
Team(s) Supported: Essex CCC
West ham united
Sunrisers Hyderberad
England

Re: Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

Postby westoelad » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:15 pm

cricketfan90 wrote:I think Kabir will struggle to find another county now to be honest..

He meets all the credentials for a Surrey signing.
westoelad
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Re: Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

Postby Aidan11 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:17 pm

I only found out yesterday he is Moeen Ali's cousin.
2010 Ind v Oz fantasy league
2011-12 internal Prem footy prediction league
2012 US Open Golf Prediction league
2012 Eng vs WI ODIs fantasy league
2012 TV Cup Winner
2012 CC Final Placings Prediction league
2014 Eng v India Test FL
2014 Royal London One Day Cup FL
2014 Ryder Cup FL
2015 Ashes Test FL
2015 County Championship Division 1 FL
2016 SA v Eng Test FL
2016 Eng v SL Test FL
2016 Eng v SL ODI FL
User avatar
Aidan11
 
Posts: 48518
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm
Team(s) Supported: Durham CCC, Hartlepool United

Re: Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

Postby SaintPowelly » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:07 pm

westoelad wrote:
cricketfan90 wrote:I think Kabir will struggle to find another county now to be honest..

He meets all the credentials for a Surrey signing.


He's too young.
Bang-NZ ODI prediction guru
India vs Oz ODI fantasy league 2013
SA-WI Tests fantasy league 2015
Sheffield Shield fantasy league 2014-2015
SaintPowelly
 
Posts: 18384
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 pm
Team(s) Supported: Hampshire Cricket, Southampton Football

Re: Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

Postby braveneutral » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:41 pm

SaintPowelly wrote:
westoelad wrote:
cricketfan90 wrote:I think Kabir will struggle to find another county now to be honest..

He meets all the credentials for a Surrey signing.


He's too young.

Too strong of a fitness record too.
Asia Cup 2012 guru
SA vs Oz 2011 combined guru
SA vs Bangladesh Tests guru
NZ vs WI Tests guru
2014 French Open guru
T20 Blast 2014 guru
India vs WI ODIs 2014 guru
2016 French Open guru
2016 Wimbledon guru
2016 RL50 Cup guru
Premier League Final Placings Prediction League 2016/7 guru
England v SA ODIs 2017 guru
Guru.

D/L wrote:Words fail me for once.


17/04/17 - 'The day that history was made'

20/04/17 - Better than Bolt.
User avatar
braveneutral
 
Posts: 20716
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: In between the hemispheres
Team(s) Supported: Northants amongst others.

I suppose.

At times.

Re: Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

Postby westoelad » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:48 pm

braveneutral wrote:
SaintPowelly wrote:
westoelad wrote:
cricketfan90 wrote:I think Kabir will struggle to find another county now to be honest..

He meets all the credentials for a Surrey signing.


He's too young.

Too strong of a fitness record too.

He's going as an understudy to Dernbach.
westoelad
 
Posts: 5561
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Re: Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

Postby braveneutral » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:49 pm

westoelad wrote:
braveneutral wrote:
SaintPowelly wrote:
westoelad wrote:
cricketfan90 wrote:I think Kabir will struggle to find another county now to be honest..

He meets all the credentials for a Surrey signing.


He's too young.

Too strong of a fitness record too.

He's going as an understudy to Dernbach.

He might learn a thing or two about death bowling.
Asia Cup 2012 guru
SA vs Oz 2011 combined guru
SA vs Bangladesh Tests guru
NZ vs WI Tests guru
2014 French Open guru
T20 Blast 2014 guru
India vs WI ODIs 2014 guru
2016 French Open guru
2016 Wimbledon guru
2016 RL50 Cup guru
Premier League Final Placings Prediction League 2016/7 guru
England v SA ODIs 2017 guru
Guru.

D/L wrote:Words fail me for once.


17/04/17 - 'The day that history was made'

20/04/17 - Better than Bolt.
User avatar
braveneutral
 
Posts: 20716
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:22 pm
Location: In between the hemispheres
Team(s) Supported: Northants amongst others.

I suppose.

At times.

Re: Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

Postby Making_Splinters » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Kabir will go down as a "what if", much like Davis.
"It was my opinion it is up to me if I want to justify it or not" - Bhaveshgor
User avatar
Making_Splinters
 
Posts: 10183
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:44 pm
Location: Manchester, England
Team(s) Supported: Cricket - Lancshire , England
Rugby - Sale , England

Re: Lancashire 2014: The red rose blooms once more.

Postby Aidan11 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Kyle Hogg talks about his retirement

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... nt-8102344
2010 Ind v Oz fantasy league
2011-12 internal Prem footy prediction league
2012 US Open Golf Prediction league
2012 Eng vs WI ODIs fantasy league
2012 TV Cup Winner
2012 CC Final Placings Prediction league
2014 Eng v India Test FL
2014 Royal London One Day Cup FL
2014 Ryder Cup FL
2015 Ashes Test FL
2015 County Championship Division 1 FL
2016 SA v Eng Test FL
2016 Eng v SL Test FL
2016 Eng v SL ODI FL
User avatar
Aidan11
 
Posts: 48518
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm
Team(s) Supported: Durham CCC, Hartlepool United

Previous

Return to Domestic Cricket

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron