All Pretty Vacant, Down by the Riverside

county and domestic cricket around the world

Re: All Pretty Vacant, Down by the Riverside

Postby Durhamfootman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:46 pm

this must be the one that automatically deducts 48 points from the total

http://www.durhamccc.co.uk/news-and-med ... ring-tool/
2017 Open Golf FL
2016 Australia-SouthAfrica test FL
2016 County Championship D1 FL
2016 Indian Premier League FL
2015 County Fantasy Manager
2015 Big Bash League FL
2014 WI-England test and ODI FL
2014 County Championship D2 FL
2013 County Championship D2 FL
2012 Twenty20 Cup FL
Durhamfootman
 
Posts: 31056
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 pm
Location: Chester-le-Street
Team(s) Supported: Durham CCC

Re: All Pretty Vacant, Down by the Riverside

Postby captaincolly » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Durhamfootman wrote:this must be the one that automatically deducts 48 points from the total

http://www.durhamccc.co.uk/news-and-med ... ring-tool/

Lol!
captaincolly
 
Posts: 22360
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 pm
Team(s) Supported: Durham CCC, England

Re: All Pretty Vacant, Down by the Riverside

Postby westoelad » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:05 pm

International fixtures for next four years but Riverside not a venue for new T20.fixtures.
http://www.durhamccc.co.uk/news-and-med ... l-cricket/
westoelad
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Re: All Pretty Vacant, Down by the Riverside

Postby westoelad » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:30 pm

westoelad
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Re: All Pretty Vacant, Down by the Riverside

Postby captaincolly » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:54 pm


Not too bad in terms of ODI's over the next few years http://www.durhamccc.co.uk/news-and-med ... l-cricket/
An annual ODI against decent opposition should be fine!
captaincolly
 
Posts: 22360
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 pm
Team(s) Supported: Durham CCC, England

Re: All Pretty Vacant, Down by the Riverside

Postby Durhamfootman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:13 pm

westoelad wrote:International fixtures for next four years but Riverside not a venue for new T20.fixtures.

not surprising given that no-one turns up for T20 at the riverside unless it's on a Friday night
2017 Open Golf FL
2016 Australia-SouthAfrica test FL
2016 County Championship D1 FL
2016 Indian Premier League FL
2015 County Fantasy Manager
2015 Big Bash League FL
2014 WI-England test and ODI FL
2014 County Championship D2 FL
2013 County Championship D2 FL
2012 Twenty20 Cup FL
Durhamfootman
 
Posts: 31056
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 pm
Location: Chester-le-Street
Team(s) Supported: Durham CCC

Re: All Pretty Vacant, Down by the Riverside

Postby westoelad » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:52 pm

captaincolly wrote:

Not too bad in terms of ODI's over the next few years http://www.durhamccc.co.uk/news-and-med ... l-cricket/
An annual ODI against decent opposition should be fine!

Trapdoor Stand must have passed H&S tests then
westoelad
 
Posts: 5281
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:26 pm

Re: All Pretty Vacant, Down by the Riverside

Postby captaincolly » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:29 pm

westoelad wrote:
captaincolly wrote:

Not too bad in terms of ODI's over the next few years http://www.durhamccc.co.uk/news-and-med ... l-cricket/
An annual ODI against decent opposition should be fine!

Trapdoor Stand must have passed H&S tests then

Yes! I had a bad feeling about that but it must be ok!
captaincolly
 
Posts: 22360
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 pm
Team(s) Supported: Durham CCC, England

Previous

Return to Domestic Cricket

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest